Saturday, November 8, 2008

Loi Krathong Festival in Naresurn University



The Loi Krathong Festival is celebrated nationwide in Thailand, especially where there are rivers, canals or sources of water, with different unique characteristics.


Loi Korm!!!

Thai Lanna Krathong activities, local cultural performances.







Parade of " Big Krathong " and native.


^_______^


Loi Krathong Festival in Phisanulok in 12 November 2008.I and my brother went to Food Festival and Loi Krathong Festival in chomnan-garden . In last night was the middle of the lunar month.

My Krathong >_<













I and my Krathong.^__^





Lamps in Festival (I very love it.)
V
V


V


" Lotus of light "




WoW panda!!



Wow Wow!


----------------Food Festival ----------------

v

v

v





Toast egg ^__^ in Thai called it>>> Kai ping!!




Thai hotDog >___<>>> Sai korg!!( spicyand delicious)



Thai popcorn >___<>>> Kaw pord kour!!




Pad thai.



kaw cloog ka pi (Rice Mixed with Shrimp paste).

















No comments: